Clients are required to complete a Treatment intake questionnaire to gather important information prior to beginning treatment on the Talkspace platform. Clients will not be able to take action in the room until the Treatment intake questionnaire is completed.
- What information is collected by the Treatment intake questionnaire?
- Where can I find a client's answers to the questionnaire?
- How can I re-send the questionnaire?
What information is collected by the Treatment intake questionnaire?
The Treatment intake questionnaire gathers the following information from the client:
- Emergency contact information
- The emergency contact details include the contact's full name, phone number, and relationship to the client
- Mental health information
- Mental health information details include the client's answers about things such as their quality of sleep, social support system, previous mental health experience, recent hospitalizations, feelings of guilt, indifference, suicidal ideation, etc.
- Medical history
- Medical information details include the client's current physical conditions, current treatments for any medical issues, current medications, allergies, controlled substance use, etc.
Where can I find a client's answers to the questionnaire?
You can find the information in a few different tabs in the client room.
- Case tab
- Emergency contact information can be found under the Customer Information section. If a client does not enter their emergency contact when completing the intake questionnaire, providers may collect it and manually enter it by typing in the contact information in this section.
- Clinical tab
- Mental health information and history can be found under the Clinical Information section.
- Medical information and history can be found under the Medical Information section.
How can I re-send the questionnaire?
If your client has not yet filled out the Treatment intake questionnaire or needs to change information, the provider can re-send the questionnaire in the room to ensure the information is gathered. To do so, follow these steps:
- In the client room, go to the case Case tab and open the Actions section.
- Click Treatment intake questionnaire
- Click Request intake questionnaire again