If you're already logged in to the Talkspace platform, or you know your current password for your Talkspace account, follow these steps to change your password:
- Log in to your Talkspace account from the web browser or mobile app.
- Click the dropdown next to your name and select Account
- Scroll down to the Security section and click Edit
- Enter your Current password, then enter your New password. Confirm the New password and then click Save Changes.
- Go to https://therapist.talkspace.com/login and click on Forgot password? below the login fields.
- Enter your email address in the field, then click Request password reset. An email will be sent to you with password reset instructions.
Note: If you need help with the password reset instructions or other account login issues, please contact email@example.com rather than customer support.
Tips for creating a strong & secure password:
- At least 10 characters long
- Use both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Use at least one number
- Use at least one special character (@ $ # ! % ^ & *)
The platform will indicate whether your password contains valid characters and is long enough: