In order to access the entire Provider Help Center, please log in with your Talkspace credentials! While there are two ways to log into the Provider Help Center, we strongly recommend logging in from the Talkspace Platform, rather than from the Provider Help Center itself, to prevent confusion and potential errors.
⭐ Log in from the Talkspace Platform
- Log in to your Talkspace account from the web browser.
- Click the dropdown next to your name and select Help Center
- The Help Center will open in a new tab/window. You may now click any link to any Help Center article to view its content.
If you really need to log in from the Help Center directly, expand below for instructions.
Note: There is a chance you will receive a "JWT Invalid Request" error when using this login method, which is why we recommend using the login from the Talkspace Platform.
- Click Sign in in the upper right hand corner.
- This will take you to the Client Login. DO NOT enter your provider login credentials here, they will not work. IMPORTANT: Click Talkspace Provider? Log In to be taken to the correct screen to enter your provider login credentials.
- You will then be redirected to the Provider Login. Once you log in here, you will be able to view the entire Provider Help Center!