At the end of the first week, we recommend aligning with your client on treatment goals. As a best practice, you may add these to your client’s treatment plan, and update accordingly.
The treatment planner tool can be found under the “Clinical” tab in the CRM and can be used by providers to create custom treatment plans.
Here are some helpful pointers to keep in mind:
- To locate, click on the “Clinical” tab and scroll down.
- Only one treatment plan can be active per room. However, you can edit your plan or create a new plan at any time throughout the course of treatment.
- The Presenting Problem from the “Clinical” tab automatically transfers over into the treatment plan, but you can change it and add others as needed. It will not impact any of your settings on the “Clinical” tab.
- You will be presented with Goals, Objectives, and relevant Interventions to choose from. Add your own to further customize your plan.
- Plans can be archived at any time and referred to as needed.